Tuesday 29 April 2008

Common Stress & Uncommon Stress

>> Great being surrounded by my friends and classmates who share the same interests as me, they are just so fun.
I'm trying so hard to manage and organize my schedule well. I admit that poly life is quite tough. So glad I'm no longer in ITE.. Currently, I've a stable job and meet lots of new faces around me.
Love my new poly classmates a lot, they are always making me happy, keeping me joyful the whole day. haha.. 'Maths' my greatest fear, since secondary school days I've been scoring badly or sometimes average in class. Barely coping or trying very hard to learn it. And one more thing, my super interesting lectures makes me feel sleepy during lessons. One of them teach and mumble to himself.. makes me laugh all day long when he starts mumbling. It's basically no choice but to accept.. :)
well guess what..

Main topic time...
Common stress..?? What does this means..
It basically means the kind of stress you and I are all having.
For example, school work and projects and work.

How about uncommon stress?
It's a kind of stress which may lead you to insane.. :D
Be careful of this stress..!!

I'm signing out of here.. well take care and thanks for coming and reading my blog..

No comments:

Post a Comment