Friday 29 June 2007

60% Almost Done

Today, I've spend the whole day touching up my blog
In the evening, I went out to meet my bro and my mum
We all had something in mind of what to shop at FairPrice
And it was great, Because I had just received my Debit Card for FairPrice Plus. It's a Card that can earn Linkpoints and purchase goods with VISA So we bought a few items like sweet and some daily necessity reach the cashier and found out that I had spent more than $50 together with my mum and bro.. good thing I have the card to earn Linkpoints. I pampered myself with some chocolates to reward myself for getting good grades
the next moment I'm back home using the computer updating my blog till now and that's how I spend my holidays.. So boring, hope to return to school soon, so that I can do more things..
haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment