Wednesday 27 June 2007

Results Has To Prove Something

yeah, I'm finally back to update my blog..
my blog was previously hiding, but now it's has resurface..
Today was the released date for my Examination Results..
First thing, I woke up in the morning was to check how have I done..
My heart was beating a little faster than usual, a bit nervous..
in my mind I was thinking did I pass or not, because I couldn't afford to get a grade B. Finally without hesitation, I click on it.. the page loaded about 10 secs, and I took a deep breath and saw...

Oh My Goodness,

I was so relieved that all my modules had gotten an A.. I knew that I have completed 3/4 of my journey in ITE... Hoping very much to go to the polytechnic.. My GPA has to be 3.5 and above.. I have made it with GPA 3.8.. My hard work wasn't wasted..

I hope to do even better next sememster...
Wish Me Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment