Friday 20 February 2009

Tough Week Ahead and Before

"Right now(na na na)", I'm in the middle of this freaking exam weeks. It has been tough studying and preparing for exams, and yet Digital Electronics was the first which I had to battle with, second was Engineering Maths 1, oh man it was amazingly incredible for the first time I could do Maths. Finally it was partially over yesterday. One more left to go. Can I ask, anyone here hopes for a pass. Yes, of course. Why not? This month, I realized studying is not or about memorizing everything and stuffing those chunk of knowledge into your head. We all are human beings. Study and relax is the best way to prepare for exam. I'm one who's afraid of stress as it makes my head painful. Most importantly a study partner, whom can coach you and guide you through this bumpy obstacle which is truly hard to pass if you do not put in effort. And when you enter the examination hall, please do not get nervous, otherwise you would had already lost half the battle.
Nice exam tips for all out there. Study hard and all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment