Tuesday 3 March 2009

Advanced Theory Of Driving

After what happened last year, my life has been patching up slowly. How to improve? Firstly, my personal goals and target set are: Studies & Personal Savings currently ranked No.1, next Part-Time Job, Family Ties & Friends are No.2, Fitness & Health are No.3 and finally a new mobile phone ranked at Number 4. So how do I actually improve, I've been asking myself many times that why am I always getting bullied from young. Is it because I'm too nice to people, which gives them the chance to bully me? I totally agree now that I'm way too nice. If you happened to see the change in me, please do not get shocked, somehow or what I won't be changing so drastically. As usual I will treat everyone nice but to a certain extent only. This year, it will be another chapter of my life, I'll be turning 20 in July. Something has to get right before it gets too late. I'm into another phase of driving theory too. I passed my Basic Theory Test on 14 Jan. Now onto a journey to the Final Theory. English believed that Friday 13 is a bad luck day and I purposely choose my test date on that day as I hope to believe nothing is impossible in this world as long you have worked hard for it. Will I pass, find out on Friday, 13 March 2009?

No comments:

Post a Comment